Chair of Harlow Council opens new Nicholls Field pavilion

THE CHAIR of Harlow Council, cllr Sue Livings cut the ribbon and opened the new Nicholls Field pavilion in Harlow.

The £750,000 pavilion will be used by Kazen Kai Martial Arts organisation who have both a local and national reputation.

After cutting the ribbon, the chair was treated to a marvellous exhibition of skill and discipline by the young masters on the Dojo.

Kazen Kai

Popularity: 1% [?]

9 Responses to "Chair of Harlow Council opens new Nicholls Field pavilion"

1. D.p.l   March 11, 2018 at 2:53 pm

I am proud that my message from my pre election interview back in April 2014, regarding the redevelopment
    Of the old Nicholls field community centre, as been acted upon.
    As a committed and dedicated councillor of Bush fair thanks to people of Bush fair and a loyal resident of Bush fair too, I’m glad that the of Bush Fair and Harlow residents have seen local money going towards local services.
    Plus I’m over the moon that the old Nicholls field community centre as been transformed into a karate dojo.
    The art that I have 30 years experience in.
    I am overwhelmed to have been at the opening of the new Nicholls field pavilion.
    I hope the the residents of Bush fair and Harlow get A lot out of the new Nicholls field pavilion.
    A big thank you to sensei Simion kid for my kind invitation, much appreciated.
    From
    Cllr Dan Long.

2. JerryFromQueens   March 11, 2018 at 3:23 pm

When they built it, did they use the crane, Daniel San?

3. 1969goddess   March 11, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Jerry stop being pathetic. Why is it Cllr Dan Long on the right looks very smart and the two on the left Cllr Beckett and Cllr Ingall haven’t made an effort at all. This Pavillion is going to benefit the community.

4. JerryFromQueens   March 11, 2018 at 9:34 pm

As George Michael so rightly sang “sometimes the clothes do not make the man”.

5. D.p.l   March 11, 2018 at 10:47 pm

As the black eyed peas sung.
    Shut up, just shut up, shut up.

6. JerryFromQueens   March 12, 2018 at 4:31 am

So negative. Here I am trying a few 80s and 90s jokes to lighten the mood and anyone would think the Tories had just had a battering in Little Parndon and Hare Street.

7. UKMaverick785   March 12, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Wow Jerry! Is that the best you can come out with – Labour win by election in safest Labour seat in the town?! Turnout 20%! And Labour won 60% of that! So 12% of Little Parndon voted for their new Councillor! If that’s what you want to shout about, then I suggest you have a look at yourself!

8. MickyB77   March 15, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Nicely put to bed UK M785. Puerile comments from FFQ.

9. MickyB77   March 15, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Nicely put to bed UK M785. Puerile comments from JFQ.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login