THREE more drivers have been convicted following a Christmas anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
A total of 148 people were arrested during the month-long campaign last December.
Essex Police is issuing the pictures and details of those convicted from the Christmas campaign to act as a deterrent to others considering drink or drug driving.
This summer #DriveSafeDriveSober.
Those convicted are:
Daniel Zach, 32, of Spruce Hill, Harlow:
– Arrested at 12.06pm on December 28 in Spruce Hill, Harlow;
– Seven points on his licence, fined £459, and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Neil Andrews, 37, of Milton Road, Corringham:
– Arrested at 7.15am on December 16 in Milton Road, Corringham;
– Disqualified for 12 months, fined £120, told to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge for failing to provide a specimen.
Daniel Lawrence, 29, of Braybrooke, Basildon:
– Arrested at 8pm on December 21 in Felmores, Pitsea,
– Disqualified for 18 months, fined £250, and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge for drug driving;
– Driving licence endorsed for driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence;
– Driving licence endorsed for driving without insurance.
Popularity: 1% [?]