THREE more drivers have been convicted following the summer DriveSafeDriveSober anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
A total of 205 people were arrested during the campaign which highlighted how alcohol and drugs can impair your reactions when driving.
The consequences of this can be fatal.
The police message is DriveSafeDriveSober.
The drivers convicted are:
Pawel Pawloski, 29, of Tanys Dell, Harlow:
– Arrested at 10.37pm on July 6 in The Oakes Retail Park, Harlow;
– Disqualified for 12 months, fined £300, £85 costs, £30 victim surcharge for drink driving;
– Licence endorsed for driving with no insurance.
Andrew Burrows, 52, of Mill Lane, High Ongar:
– Arrested at 4.20pm on July 5 in Romford Road, Ongar;
– Disqualfied for 18 months, fined £80 for drug driving;
– Drugs forfeited, fined £120, £85 costs, £30 victim surcharge for possession of cocaine.
Daniel Hampton, 29, of Church Road, Stansted:
– Arrested at 3.32pm on July 13 in High Road, Epping;
– Disqualified for 22 months, 130 hours unpaid work, £85 costs for drug driving.
Popularity: 1% [?]