Harlow residents to get help with EU settled status applications

WITH Harlow having one of the fastest growing non-UK born populations, YH has asked Harlow Council wha help were they providing for residents wanting to apply for settled status.

A Harlow Council spokesperson said: “We are currently signposting residents and businesses to the latest Government information (www.gov.uk/euexit) on preparing for the EU exit via our website.

We also work closely with Integration Support Services and Harlow Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) who as part of their services both provide help and advice to residents with immigration issues.

We have recently provided a three-year partnership grant of £35,000 a year to Harlow CAB and a £10,000 a year grant for the next three years to Integration Support Services both these grants came into effect on 1 April. This funding will help towards both services providing information and services residents need.”

Residents can contact these services for advice at:

Harlow Citizens Advice Bureau
13-15 Eastgate
The High
Essex CM20 1HP
0344 4770808

Integration Support Services
01279 639442
Email: info@iss.org.uk

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Popularity: 1% [?]

2 Responses to "Harlow residents to get help with EU settled status applications"

  1. ronnieboy1   April 11, 2019 at 4:11 pm

    I suggest they start worrying about UK citizens for a change and harlow born citizens at that, they only way you get anything done in this god forsaken town is talk in a foreign accent.

  2. jarrett   April 11, 2019 at 4:39 pm

    Yeah lets keep all the cheap labour coming and suppressing wages.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login