One-derful response to St Clare Hospice’s Onesie Week!
Politics / Mon 17th Feb 2014 pm28 03:10pm
Young and old came together as one to support St Clare Hospice’s annual Onesie Week.
Schoolchildren, workmates and Brownies were among those who proved they love to lounge by wearing their snuggly sleepwear to raise funds for the Hastingwood-based charity.
Even the Hospice’s fundraising team spent the day in their onesies, along with staff and volunteers at our Harlow, Epping and Debden shops.
St Clare community fundraiser James Barber said: “It was wonderful to see so many people of all ages wearing their onesies in support of the Hospice – they are so comfy that it was a shame to take them off at the end of the day!”
He added: “We would like to thank everyone who took part in this fun event to raise money for St Clare.”
· High Wych Rainbows
· Theydon Bois Pre-School
· Leverton Infant School, Waltham Abbey
· Sawbridgeworth Guides
· Nursery on the Heath, Hatfield Heath
· First Steps Playgroup, Harlow
· Thorn Grove Primary School, Bishop’s Stortford
· Bentfield Primary School, Stansted
· 1st Newport Brownies
· Pace Health Club at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted Airport
· Maleon consulting engineers, Sawbridgeworth
· Great Dunmow Primary School