XII I II III IIII V VI VII VIII IX X XI

Man suffers burns in kitchen fire near Staple Tye

News / Wed 25th Jun 2014 at 11:36am

A 30-year-old man suffered burns to his hands after an incident involving a chip pan. Crews arriving at the scene in Watersmeet, Harlow on Monday afternoon requested the attendance of an ambulance team to treat the casualty.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used dry powder to extinguish the fire by 19:28 hrs.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No Comments for Man suffers burns in kitchen fire near Staple Tye:

Leave a Comment Below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *