XII I II III IIII V VI VII VIII IX X XI

Resident hurt after fire in Tithleands, Harlow

News / Wed 22nd Nov 2017 at 09:50am

Tithelands

ESSEX Firefighters extinguished a fire in a semi-detatched house in Tithleands, Harlow this morning (Wednesday 22 November).

The fire started in a first floor bedroom, but crews managed to extinguish the fire quickly and stopped it affecting the rest of the property.

The occupant managed to get out of the property before the firefighters arrived, but were left in the care of the Ambulance Service after suffering slight smoke inhalation.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No Comments for Resident hurt after fire in Tithleands, Harlow:

Leave a Comment Below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *