XII I II III IIII V VI VII VIII IX X XI

Fire in Horn and Horseshoes pub

News / Wed 31st Jan 2018 at 06:02am

Horn and

ESSEX Firefighters were called to a fire within the Horn and Horseshoes pub on Foster Street in Harlow.

On arrival, crews reported that the pub’s kitchen, situated on the ground floor of the two-storey building, was well alight after a twin deep fat fryer caught fire.

Crews were able to extinguish the fire by 12.40pm, before using a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan to clear the premises of the accumulated smoke.

The kitchen has been completely destroyed in the fire, while the rest of the ground floor has suffered from smoke damage.

The cause of the fire has been recorded as accidental.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No Comments for Fire in Horn and Horseshoes pub:

Leave a Comment Below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *