Three year driving ban for Harlow man caught drinking and driving
News / Mon 17th Sep 2018 pm30 05:58pm
TWO more drivers have been convicted following our summer #DriveSafeDriveSober anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
A total of 205 people were arrested during the campaign which highlighted how alcohol and drugs can impair your reactions when driving.
The drivers convicted are:
Justin Carter, 37, of Greygoose Park, Harlow:
– Arrested at 3.02am on July 13 in Fourth Avenue, Harlow;
– Disqualified for 36 months, fined £400, £85 costs, £40 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Lacey Kelf, 26, of Divot Place, Hertford:
– Arrested at 10.35am on July 10 on A120 in Hertford;
– Disqualified for 36 months, 80 hours unpaid work, £85 costs, £85 victim surcharge for failing to provide a specimen;
– Driving licence endorsed for driving with no insurance and driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
No Comments for Three year driving ban for Harlow man caught drinking and driving: