XII I II III IIII V VI VII VIII IX X XI

Firefighters called to fire at pub in Roydon

News / Sun 16th Dec 2018 at 11:37am

ESSEX Firefighters were called to a small fire in a Roydon pub kitchen which was started by a deep fat fryer.

When crews arrived they found that the staff had already evacuated everyone from the pub on High Street, Roydon.

Firefighters used dry powder extinguisher and then fire blankets to completely put the fire out by 1330 hrs on Saturday December 15th. The fire was successfully contained to the fryer.

Incidents like these show how important it is to make sure that if you have a deep fat fryer – either a large commercial kitchen one or one you use at home – it is very important to keep it well maintained and cleaned regulary as a build up of grease can ignite very easily.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No Comments for Firefighters called to fire at pub in Roydon:

Leave a Comment Below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *