SIX THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SAVE HARLOW’S LIBRARIES
1. Take part in the consultation by visiting https://libraries.essex.gov.uk/libraries-consultation/complete-the-survey/
You can also do the survey over the phone by calling 0345 603 7639. And don’t forget to promote it on social media if you can
DEADLINE 20 FEBRUARY.
2. Join others for the next public meeting in Harlow and bring your friends, family and neighbours so that they can have their voices heard!
Tye Green Community Centre, Friday 8 February 7pm-8pm
3.Go to the Essex County Councillor Surgery this Saturday 9 February, 10-12pm at Great Parndon Library and speak to Cllr Souter and Cllr Hardware and tell them your concerns.
4. Write to your County Councillor and express your concerns – (Mike Garnett, Old Harlow Library and Mark Hall Library; Eddie Johnson, Tye Green Library; Michaal Hardware and Clive Souter Great Parndon Library).
Email address – email@example.com or County Hall, Market Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QH
5. Join others for the ALL ESSEX MARCH AND RALLY SATURDAY 9 FEBRUARY, MEET 12PM, HIGH STREET CHELMSFORD (outside Saracens Road Hotel)
6. Join the Save Our Libraries Essex (SOLE) Facebook group to keep up to date with latest meetings and events.
Popularity: 1% [?]