Job Advert: Operations Manager at Harlow Health Centres Trust
Business / Thu 1st Feb 2024 at 08:00am
HARLOW Health Centres Trust is a not-for-profit charitable trust, providing multi-disciplinary primary care facilities. The facilities are leased by GP and other health service providers.
An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager, working with colleagues in the Trust and the wider team to promote and deliver a safe and compliant estate and consistently provide a “client-focused” service which promotes good relationships with our tenants.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the health sector of either estate management or property management. Preferably with an understanding of facilities management compliance. Some flexibility will be needed as some ‘out of hours’ support is occasionally required.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Purpose of the Role:
As our Operational Manager, the main duties will include the following:
· Maintenance of our asset portfolio both planned and reactive, as well as backlog and life cycle management
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience as an Operations Manager of a multi-site estate
· Experience in local NHS organisations and/or property management would be an advantage
· Experience of financial systems and processes with profit and loss forecasting
· Management of capital spend
· A good communicator both in writing and with good interpersonal skills
· Customer focussed to work closely with GP Practices, Consultants, Contractors, the NHS and Local Government organisations
· Competent IT skills, familiar with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
· Health and Safety qualified
For further information including full JD or to apply please write to [email protected]
If applying, please include a covering letter describing why you are interested, salary expectation and attach a current CV.
Closing date: 01 March 2024 at 23:59
HHCT became a charity in 1994 after taking over from the Nuffield Trust. All the original health centres have been rebuilt. We now have two employees and six volunteer trustees managing an estate made up of the following Health Centres: Addison House, Florence Nightingale, Keats House, Nuffield House, Sydenham House and the latest building which was completed in October 2018, Lister House. Surplus funds help us to provide grants and donations to local initiatives for health and wellbeing purposes.