HARLOW is to go into Tier 3. This will take place at 00.01 hrs on Wednesday December 16th.
Health Secretary Matt Hancock has issued a statement in the House of Commons.
Tier 3 is for the highest-risk areas, and is expected to go much further than the current local lockdown rules.
What are Tier 3 rules?
- You cannot mix indoors, in private gardens or in most outdoor venues, except with your household or bubble
- You can meet in a group of up to six in other outdoor spaces, such as parks, beaches or countryside
- Shops, gyms and personal care services (such as hairdressing) can stay open
- Bars, pubs, cafes and restaurants must stay closed, except for delivery and takeaway
- Sports fans cannot attend events in stadiums
- Indoor entertainment venues – such as bowling alleys and cinemas – must stay closed
- People are advised not to travel to and from tier three areas
- For more information, click below
No Comments for Covid-19: Harlow set to move into Tier 3: