Life is too short to not be optimistic.
It is often that currently things around us discourage us. It’s hard not to be when people constantly say things like that our generation is going to have a hard time finding jobs and that everyone is getting fat and lazy and that we practically need degrees to be successful. It is hard to be optimistic when all the focus in the media is crimes, military coups, murders and starvation. In addition, yes life is hard. Probably very few people will tell you “Hey! Life’s easy.” The wonderful thing is though that life is… well wonderful. Moreover, it always seems to take us years to realise that.
Life is too short…
· to waste it complaining about things that you can’t control.
· to spend it in a dead-end job doing nothing significant.
· to be a spectator and not a participant.
· to squander the skills and abilities that you have.
· to keep your best ideas to yourself.
· to hold grudges that end up hurting you more than those who have offended you.
· to be afraid of commitment and love.
· to spend significant proportions of it on the couch watching mind-numbing television shows.
· to spend it focusing on your problems and not coming up with great solutions.
· to ignore the opportunities that present for you to make a positive difference.
· to try to please everyone.
· to forget to look after your health.
· to blame others for your circumstances rather than take responsibility.
· to not make time to develop the spiritual and sacred aspects of your life.
· to be beige.
· to focus on making and spending money instead of the genuinely important things.
· to try to do it alone.
· to live with the regret of not following your dreams.
· to forget to have fun along the way.
· to miss your kids growing up because you spend too much time in the office.
· to repeat the same mistakes year after year and not learn anything new.
We only get one shot at life and it flies by in the blink of an eye.
Let us make the most of it and do something magnificent.
Popularity: 1% [?]