HARLOW Council is seeking to commission a suitably experienced and qualified/certified/registered organisation for the purpose of providing specialist welfare rights and advice services. The aims of the services are:
1. To provide a specialist welfare rights and advice service for the residents of Harlow.
2. To work with the Council and with other service providers and funding agencies to achieve these aims.
3. To deliver the services free of charge, impartially and confidentially to the service users.
4. To provide ‘specialist advice’ as defined by the Community Legal Service Quality Mark.
The services listed below are ‘core services’ and will be a minimum requirement of the service provision:
1. One-to-one advice, casework and advocacy work for residents of Harlow to be provided on money management/debt advice, housing and welfare benefits.
2. Information and advice to the Council on welfare rights and advice issues.
Tenderers are required to describe the level of service that could be provided for each of the core service areas within the budget bands stated in the Council’s Specification. Tenderers will also be given the opportunity to supply additional/added value services at no additional cost to the Council.
To obtain a copy of the invitation to tender documents please visit the myTenders Web Site and register as a Supplier at: http://www.mytenders.org/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=109982
The closing date for the receipt of tenders is noon on 3 January 2014.
Popularity: 1% [?]