XII I II III IIII V VI VII VIII IX X XI

Elderly lady made homeless after house fire

Communities / Sat 21st Jan 2017 at 06:42am

FIRE Crews were called to a house fire in Finchmoor in Harlow on Thursday afternoon

On arrival firefighters reported that the homeowner, an elderly lady, was at the door of her property and that the fire was in the kitchen.

Firefighters worked quickly to extinguish the fire by 1.08pm. The homeowner suffered smoke inhalation and was left in the care of the Ambulance Service.

The cause of the fire has been recorded as accidental and is thought to have started by an electrical problem with the toaster.

The kitchen has been completely destroyed, meaning that the lady is now homeless.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No Comments for Elderly lady made homeless after house fire:

Leave a Comment Below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *