Help us archive your experiences of life in Harlow under Covid-19
History / Wed 29th Apr 2020 at 05:25pm
WE would like your help to chart your personal experience of living in Harlow under Covid-19.
As our editor explains, in this short video, we would like you to tell us how life is for you. You can do this on your own or as a group.
You don’t have to film it but it would be great if you could. Alternatively,it could be audio or it could be written. The important thing is to get it recorded.
Once you record it send it to us via WhatsApp on 07757167689
The plan is, with your permission, to publish them here but then archive all the testimonies onto a hard drive and then place them as part of an archive in Harlow Museum.
This is living history and it is important that in years to come, whether is five, ten, twenty, fifty or a hundred years, our descendants can look back on these short pieces and get an accurate record of life in Harlow in 2020.
This can then be used for educational purposes for generations to come.
Our editor explains a bit more in this video.
Any questions just drop us an e-mail at [email protected] or call us on 07757167689
1. What has been the most difficult thing about lockdown? Has it been stressful?
2. What do you miss? Who do you miss?
3. Has there been any positives?
4. Have you taken any exercise?
5. Have you tried to do anything new?
6. Do you take part in the clap for carers?
7. If you had to place one thing in a museum to represent your time in lockdown, what would it be?
No Comments for Help us archive your experiences of life in Harlow under Covid-19: