XII I II III IIII V VI VII VIII IX X XI

Covid-19: Dramatic drop in number of vaccines issued in Harlow

Covid-19 / Thu 15th Jul 2021 at 02:38pm

THE number of vaccines issued in Harlow seems to be slowing down.

Most weeks, the number of vaccines issued has been anywhere between 3 and 4,000.

But in the last seven days there has been just 866.

Just 340 first vaccines.

Just 525 second vaccines.

That brings a total of 98,525 vaccinations.

We haven’t been told of any supply problems and so this could be the hardest part of the process.

With 55% of the adult population in Harlow double-vaccinated, how do the health authorities vaccinate the other 45% of the adult population?

Once again well done to all those involved in the whole operation.

First Vaccinations:

Under 18: 206

18-24: 3861

25-29: 3622

30-34: 4833

35-39: 5303

40-44: 5260

45-49: 4,888

50-54: 5,495

55-59: 5,479

60-64: 4,678

65-69: 3,814

70-74: 3,288

75-79: 2,340

80+: 3,554

Total: 56,621

Second Vaccination:

Under-18: 68

18-24: 1080

25-29: 1368

30-34: 1885

35-39: 2265

40-44: 3631

45-49: 3928

50-54: 5,163

55-59: 5,241

60-64: 4,502

65-69: 3,713

70-74: 3,245

75-79: 2,315

80+: 3,500

Total: 41,904

Total: 98,525

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

1 Comment for Covid-19: Dramatic drop in number of vaccines issued in Harlow:

tenpin
2021-07-15 16:13:59

These figures are well below the national average and indeed those of neighbouring authorities. It would be interesting to see what the percentage of those who have had first and second jabs is in each age group so that at the very least every effort is made to ensure that 100% of those aged over 50 are vaccinated. This would help ensure that the number having to go to PAH is kept to a minimum. More effort may be needed to publicise the fact that "walk-ins" without an appointment are now available.

Leave a Comment Below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *