WE are looking to appoint a Nursery Leader (35.5hours) to run our school Nursery for 3 to 4 year olds.
We have capacity to have 26 full time(30hours)childrenand 52 part time(15 hours)children.
We are looking for a member of staff who has:
- Relevant Qualifications to run a Nursery
- Current Nursery experience – Leadership experience would be beneficial
- Have a good standard of education: Maths and English GCSE grades A-C, or equivalent
- A commitment to high expectations from pupils and the Nursery Staff.
- The skills to be able to plan,run and assess an engaging curriculum for our Nursery children.
- Understanding and experience of supporting all children to make good progress socially, emotionally and academically.
- Anawareness of supporting learning and communication through play.
- Ability to work with other teachers and SLT within the school to link the nursery into the school development plans.
- Ability to run and manage on a daily basis a team of staff
- A compassionate and calm approach to overseeing the children and staff.
- Good communication with parents, staff and children and excellent teamwork skills.
We can offer:
- A fun and committed team of professionals who work successfully together.
- A friendly,open and welcoming school where children love school and are nurtured and thrive.
- A caring school with fantastic grounds, great outdoor learning opportunities, swimming pool, large EY gardenandeco friendly beliefs.
- A well resources environment.
- Continued professional development for staff
Click below for more details.