Job Advert: Exam Invigilator at Stewards Academy
Business / Mon 15th Jan 2024 at 01:42pm
STEWARDS ACADEMY JOB DESCRIPTION JANUARY 2024
EXAMS INVIGILATOR POOL
GRADE: Band 3, scale point 5-6
HOURS: As and when required
RESPONSIBLE TO: Examinations Officer
To implement examination procedures and ensure the proper conduct of examination
MAIN / SPECIFIC TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Hand out appropriate question papers to candidates.
• Read out examination instructions.
• Record examination start and finish times.
• Instruct candidates to begin examinations.
• Complete attendance register and seating plan as required, when instructed.
• Collect candidate cards according to instructions.
• At the end of the examination, collect candidate and question papers in accordance
• Instruct candidates when they are permitted to leave the examination room and ensure
their proper conduct in so doing.
• Ensure silence in the examination room and avoid disruption.
• Ensure that all candidates comply with any instructions.
• Walk around the examination room, ensuring no candidate has forbidden items and
removing any found.
• Ensure that candidates do not converse, signal, or otherwise communicate with each
other or other persons, record any incidents and report these to the Senior Invigilator,
exams officer or other appropriate person.
• When absolutely necessary, supervise a candidate who has temporarily left the exam
room.JD Exams Invigilator January 2
• Comply with individual responsibilities, in accordance with the role, for health & safety
in the workplace
• Ensure that all duties and services provided are in accordance with the School’s Equal
• Understanding and acceptance of the requirement to abide by and promote the policies
and procedures of the Academy.
How do I apply for this
I am interested in the job as exam invigilator. Please could you send me the details.