Fire in cafe in Cawley Hatch, Harlow
Communities / Mon 28th Mar 2016 am31 08:09am
ESSEX Firefighters were called to a fire in a cafe in Cawley Hatch, Harlow (The Pinnacles). On arrival crews reported the building, which measured 15m x8m was 20 per cent alight and 100 per cent smoke logged.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two hose reel jets to extinguish the fire by 06:31hrs. Crews then used a positive pressured fan to clear smoke from the building.
The fire was caused by an electrical fault.
No Comments for Fire in cafe in Cawley Hatch, Harlow: