XII I II III IIII V VI VII VIII IX X XI

Kitchen fire in Halling Hill

Communities / Wed 31st May 2017 at 05:56am

FIRE Crews were called to a fire at a house in Halling Hill, Harlow, this evening (Monday 29 May).

On arrival firefighters reported that the fire was in the kitchen and worked quickly to extinguish it by 6:45pm.

The cause of the fire has been recorded as accidental and started when the cooker was accidently left on.

The kitchen has suffered some smoke and fire damage.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No Comments for Kitchen fire in Halling Hill:

Leave a Comment Below:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *