Harlow woman disqualified as summer drink-drive crackdown continues
News / Mon 20th Aug 2018 pm31 02:37pm
FIVE more drivers have been convicted following our summer #DriveSafeDriveSober anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
A total of 205 people were arrested during the campaign which highlighted how alcohol and drugs can impair your reactions when driving.
The consequences of this can be fatal.
Those convicted are:
Lisa James, 27, of Bynghams, Harlow:
– Arrested at 12.03am on June 16 in North Grove, Harlow;
– Disqualified for 12 months, fined £379, £85 costs, £37 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Andile Gula, 24, of Wood Lane, Hornchurch:
– Arrested at 2.35am on July 7 in Festival Leisure Park, Basildon;
– Disqualified for 17 months, fined £210, £85 costs, £30 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Phillip Roberts, 37, of Bower Grove, West Mersea:
– Arrested at 12.05am on July 14 in The Causeway, West Mersea;
– Disqualified for 20 months, fined £650, £85 costs, £65 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Callum Gildea, 23, of Onslow Crescent, Colchester:
– Arrested at 1.51am on July 14 in Vega Close, Colchester;
– Disqualified for 14 months, fined £230, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Tesfah Guwazah, 36, of Claret Road, Colchester:
– Arrested at 1am on July 15 in Avon Way, Colchester;
– Disqualified for 18 months, fined £120, £85 costs, £30 victim surcharge for drink driving.
No Comments for Harlow woman disqualified as summer drink-drive crackdown continues: