Harlow Council invite organisations to apply for partnership grants
News / Fri 19th Oct 2018 pm31 05:16pm
HARLOW Council is inviting charitable, voluntary or not-for-profit organisations to apply for a Council Partnership Grant for 2019-2021.
The Council offers Partnership Grants to support organisations in making positive, measurable contributions to local residents’ quality of life.
To apply for a grant, organisations will need to write an expression of interest to the Council. Your expression of interest should be under 700 words and must include:
· Name of organisation, charity number, contact person, contact telephone and email
· Brief summary of your charitable purpose and how you would propose to use any grant awarded
· How your organisation will contribute to the achievement of one or more of the Council’s priorities:
· more and better housing
· regeneration and a thriving community
· wellbeing and social inclusion
· a clean green environment
· successful children and young people
You need to send your expression of interest by 2 November 2018 to:
Harlow Council Community Wellbeing
The Water Gardens
Harlow Essex CM20 1WG
Email: [email protected]
Tel. 01279 446302
The Council will invite successful organisations to submit full applications via email in November 2018.
No Comments for Harlow Council invite organisations to apply for partnership grants: