Jobs: Purford Green Primary: Learning Support Assistant required
Business / Wed 29th Nov 2023 at 06:35pm
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT WITH MIDDAY DUTIES REQUIRED ASAP
PURFORD Green Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant, initially to working with a range of pupils across EYFS and KS1 alongside our wonderful team of staff.
We are looking for someone who will:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be calm, resilient, and resourceful
• Be highly motivated and well organised
• Show initiative and work as part of a team
• Attend relevant training and apply a range of skills and strategies with the classroom
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to join a committed, supportive team with happy, enthusiastic, and motivated children
• Strong commitment to staff well-being with dedicated staff wellbeing days and access to the PCLC trust well being clinic (providing free health and well-being services).
• Opportunities for professional development
Hours: 31.25 hours per week (8:30am – 3:15pm)
Weeks: 39 weeks per year (44.7 paid weeks)
Salary: Scale 3 Point 5 – £17,514.69 pro rata per annum (including fringe allowance)
Closing date: Tuesday 12th December 2023
Interviews: To be confirmed
Purford Green School is a primary school sponsored by the Passmores Cooperative Learning Community.
Visits to Purford Green Primary School are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school reception, 01279 425100.
To apply please complete and return the application form with a covering letter to Miss Tunai Musa at [email protected]
‘PCLC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure Barring Service’
I am looking for a full time job. I am good with children and supporting them emotionally and physically. I am 16 doing English and maths at Harlow college.