Job Advert: Pear Tree Mead looking for Assistant Special Needs Co-Ordinator
Education: Primary / Thu 21st Dec 2023 at 10:04am
PCLC schools are looking to appoint anAssistantSENCo to work alongside the PCLC Primary Inclusion Leader, SENCO’s and AssistantSENCos in our Harlow based trust.
Initially this post will be based at Pear Tree Mead primary school but there will be opportunities to work within any of our schools in the trust. This post is for 32.5 hours per week, 8.30am – 4pm, 5 days per week.
Salary will be Scale 5, with point based on experience.
In this role you will be assisting with the day-to-day operation of Inclusion in our primary schools, initially based at Pear Tree Mead, ensuring it’s provision supports the achievement of all SEN(D)/Additional Needs (including English as an Additional Language(EAL)) students.
You will have
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of how to support pupils with SEND and English as an AdditionalLanguage
· Proven, successful experience of supporting pupils with EAL and SEND
· Proven, successful experience of working with outsideagencies
· An understanding of a range interventions to support pupils with high needs.
· Ability to deliver training to others and share your knowledge, skills and understanding..
· Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel etc)
· A good level of spoken and written English and Maths
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click below for full details