Down Hall Hotel set to welcome Cockapoo Cafe
Entertainment / Thu 25th May 2023 at 06:55am
SPRING is in the air and Cockapoo Cafe™ is getting ready to go al fresco here at Down Hall Hotel, Spa and Estate!
Hot off their appearance on the latest series of Dragons’ Den, POP+BARK is bringing its biggest outdoor event to our dog-friendly hotel in the stunning Essex countryside this May Bank Holiday.
It promises to bring you all the tail-wagging fun and frolics of their famous Cockapoo Cafe™ but in the great outdoors. So grab your Cockapoo and your friends, and let’s make this Bank Holiday your most memorable one yet.
JOIN US FOR…
• The ultimate POP+BARK paw-ty experience with our biggest Cockapoo Cafe™ event yet!
• A Bank Holiday packed full of fun, furry frolics + special memories for the whole family
• Delicious human + pup-friendly BBQ Menu, perfect for brunch or lunch!
• The world’s only Pupuccino Bar, as well as Pupcorn Bar + Doggy Barkery
• Adorable doggy-sized furniture, fun props + cute photo opportunities
• Discover hand-picked stalls from Pop and Barks favourite brands + doggy businesses
• 2-hour outdoor experience + invite to explore the Hotel’s 110 Acres of woodlands after
• Free professional photos by Andrew Richardson available to download after the event
• A welcoming event that is open to all dog lovers without their own dog in tow
• Option to extend to a woof-y weekender with dog-friendly breakfast, dinner + discounted hotel rates
• Free Car Parking for all guests attending the Cockapoo Cafe™ at Down Hall
• Convenient 11am – 1pm time slot with more time slots to be added upon demand!
Down Hall used to be such a classy hotel.
Oh Mary, that is one of the funniest things I have read this year!
Well its a lassy hotel now Mary.
3 Comments for Down Hall Hotel set to welcome Cockapoo Cafe: